Thursday, July 30, 2015

Parmesan Roasted Green Beans

The photo of these Spicy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Green Beans from The Domestic Geek seriously made my mouth water, so I knew I needed to make them ASAP.

So, I did.

Jess has been gone for dinner a lot recently, with work and then his trip to Canada, so I thought I'd whip up some of these for my dinner. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed. I just fried a little bit of turkey smoked sausage to go with them and it was delicious!

Ingredients:
1/2 - 3/4 pound green beans, washed and ends snapped
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder

Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up. In large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and seasonings.
I don't know why the olive oil looks so green...
Toss green beans with oil mixture.

Spread on baking sheet, top with remaining Parmesan, and bake for 15-25 minutes, depending on how done you want them.

Voila!

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 and line pan with foil.
2. Combine oil, garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan, and seasonings.
3. Toss green beans with oil mixture.
4. Spread on baking sheet and top with remaining Parmesan.
5. Bake for 15-25 minutes.
A little bit closer now...

No comments:

Post a Comment