Monday, August 17, 2015

Meal Planning: Snacks

I had to stop myself from calling them "snackies" in the title, because that's typically how I refer to them on a day-to-day basis...because apparently I'm a child.
I've recently discovered this and love it. I just wish it was in water and not "extra light syrup."
This has been established, but I'm really a snacker. I eat when I'm bored or sit still for too long. I've tried to stop  but that just turns me into a hangry monster. So, now I just try to make sure my snacks are healthy and controlled.

1. Fruit - apples, mangoes, grapefruit, berries, bananas & peanut butter (reduced fat)

2. Pretzel sticks - you can eat like 100 of these and it's still only a few calories.

3. Sugar free pudding - just make sure it is sugar free!

4. Popcorn - any and all of it. It's healthier if you pop it yourself, but microwave popcorn is just too easy.

5. Tea - I'm not a huge tea fan, but I have noticed that if I drink a cup of hot herbal tea it reduces my boredom and hunger, so that's good. I like fruity teas: pomegranate or apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment